Friday, July 3, 2009

Grandpa's Wish

Isaiah- 7, Leegan- 2, Chloe-5 mos, Quinn- 3 mos


Grandpa Troyer's wish is coming true...yes, it took about 6 years to really get moving and slowly but surely it is happening.

We are currently at 4 and counting (there's one on the way...Guess who?). I, for one, feel I have now completed my procreating duties as the oldest sibling and I keep reminding dad that he had 6 kids so that I wouldn't have to be responsible for all the grandkid-making. Thank goodness the boys are finally getting a move on it!

Poor Isaiah...in another year he is going to have little ones following him all over the place. While I think he will complain, I also believe he will secretly enjoy the fact that they all think the sun rises and sets in him. Right now Leegan believes he is pretty much the coolest thing around and he adores her. It is soooo cool to see!

No comments: