Monday, December 7, 2009

8 months!

Yes, yes....I skipped month 7. Almost missed month 8 but here I am. :)
Quinn is a tank. He is long, long, long and getting some chunk-a-licious legs. While you may not appreciate my pics...I couldn't resist. You just gotta love baby bottoms. He is now pulling himself up, over and around everything. I blame his cousin Chloe for teaching him this trick on one of the visits to our house. He became adept rather quickly at it and now there is no stopping him. He puts everything he can find into his mouth and snots and drools on everything (not the most pleasant picture I know...it's not much more pleasant in person...) Quinn continues to be a talker and noise maker and can laugh like no other. He is sleeping better and for the most part sleeps through the night. But again, you never really know.
It feels like he eats non-stop and is starting to do well with finger (okay, more like "hand" or "fist") foods. Quinn loves his bath time...we have now moved him to the tub and he leans so far out of his little bath chair that he sticks his face in the water. He attempts to crawl out and when we have let him out he does everything he can to try and go on his own. This is going to be the kid I can't leave alone to do anything. Sigh. He continues to adore Isaiah and I still believe his favorite person in the world is Eric. He does prefer me when he wants to cuddle or be coddled (or eat the good stuff) but Eric really just makes the whole world better. :)

1 comment:

Deeb said...

aww, so glad to hear about Q! Thanks for keeping up with your blog, your doing a great job with it! :)