Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New old things


I distinctly remember running around under a sprinkler with a garbage bag on that had holes cut out for my head and arms. (I think I might have been pretending I was a princess...) I also remember a bright yellow slip-n-slide. I don't remember if we just threw ourselves on the slide or if we did something more creative.

All this being said, Brent and Bridget gave Isaiah a new version of the slip-n-slide for a gift. It was finally hot enough to use it. Izzy loved it and he was quite entertaining to watch. I do wish for the days when I would be brave enough to jump on the little blow up boogie board that came with it and slide down the bright yellow fun-ness. As it was, I sat on the chair and watched, occassionally taking pictures. Oh, to be young again.

1 comment:

Deeb said...

let me just say, it hurts!!! It is not as fun as it used to be trust me!!