Saturday, October 2, 2010

Goodbyes and Bonfires

Yesterday was a crazy day for us. We had a goodbye dinner with a good friend, Angie. She worked with us at Oaklawn and recently accepted a job at another agency. :( E has been friends with her for a long time and when I started my job, I found myself in an office across the hall which has provided endless amusement and laughter... (I forgot my camera so I didnt' get any pics but I'm not sure she would have let me post any pics of her anyway so I guess it's all good...)
GOOD LUCK ANGIE!


After the dinner, we then had to book it to Eastwood's (Izzy's school) annual bonfire. My camera was dying so I took pics randomly and hoped they turned out....the school has small bonfires all over the payground for families to sit and conversate. They also have a DJ that the kids LOVE and hot chocolate, cookies and glow sticks. It was cold and spinkled off and on which made it slightly miserable for us but the kids didn't seem to mind. Isaiah spent him time playing catch with E, Quinn and being chased by girls with his friend, Ethan. Quinn spent his time running around amusing himself while chasing a football and playing on the playground. We spent our time talking with friends, chasing Q, being rained on, chasing Q and then chasing Q some more. :)



No comments: