Monday, November 8, 2010

Humbled

After 7 long years waiting, I finally went on a missions trip with my church to the Dominican Republic. The whole thing happened because of my wonderful husband...he knew that I wanted, needed to go on this trip and not only set it up for me but sent out letters and graciously watched our two boys with NO complaints about how it would affect his school stuff.

All this said, it was a humbling experience. Amazing but humbling. I would love to share more and I plan to but right now I can honestly say that I am still processing it all. (and how do you begin to pick what pics to show when there is a separate story behind every single one?)

What I did learn among other things is that I have an amazing husband and children, I have an amazing family and I have amazing friends. I am thankful for all of them, even when I don't show it.

No comments: