Monday, December 15, 2008

Why I married Eric...

So our family is in need of just general prayer right now. I will be out of a job as of January 1st (due to company contracts that eliminate my particular position) which has been difficult to deal with. That said, I am very thankful for a husband that is calm and reminds me routinely that everything will be okay and God will work it out. That also said, I struggle to feel that kind of faith when I feel I am facing obstacles I don't feel like I can overcome. I also tend to be slightly neurotic (yes, all of you can laugh at the "slightly" comment) and during these kinds of moments I realize how truly blessed I am to have someone in life that balances out that part of me. (He can be thankful when my neurotic side gets the bills paid! :) ) As G'ma Troyer would say, "You just can't seem to die, can ya?" All funniness aside, please pray that we trust in whatever plan God has in store for us.

No comments: