Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Break is over...Sigh.

Isaiah went back to school yesterday. This amid much whining that his belly hurt, he couldn't sleep, he couldn't wake up, etc, etc. Finally he did state that he didn't want to go to school. Ahh, and the truth comes out. Unfortunately the truth did not set him free and he still had to go. I think he's over it.

So while he is at school I am finding myself quite alone in the house trying to figure out the new role I find myself in. No job has been found yet and I am trying to figure out how to enjoy this time without stressing. I have never NOT worked except after having Isaiah but this is different since I have nothing that demands my attention. I am feeling a sense of purposelessness and tend to be holding down the couch quite a bit (yes it's only been a few days but..Eric tells me to enjoy it. Imagine that!?).

I do know there are SOOOO many things I could, should be doing and I am getting there...just have to explore these new territories and somehow learn to enjoy them or at least utilize them while I can. If only staying home also came with a paycheck... I could SHOP! I could go for LATTES! I could get a PEDICURE! See, I can think of things...just not realistic ones at the moment. Sigh.

No comments: