Monday, January 26, 2009

Belly Pics!!


I have received much flak from many people regarding no belly pics. Soooooo, here are a couple pictures at 30 weeks. Isaiah is really into kissing his "brother," mainly when he is saying good-bye. It is very cute so I had to include one of him too!

So on to pregnancy issues: feeling fine...or as fine as you can with things growing large inside and leaving little room for little else. Overall, this
pregnancy has gone much better than with Isaiah so no complaints!!!! Very tired and uncomfortable but that is to be expected and will only get worse. Yeah! For some that know, I recently failed my Glucose test, had to take a horrible, all-day-in-the-dr-office additional 4 hour one but I PASSED so I guess it was worth it! The dr was concerned last month that I wasn't gaining enough weight but just wanted to keep watch as I was at least gaining steadily. This month I proved him wrong and almost doubled the weight I gained! Ha, that will show him....

1 comment:

LISA LYNNE said...

How did I miss these before?!?!? I love belly pics! You are so beautiful and I'm glad this pregnancy is going well for you! I really enjoy reading your blog.