Monday, August 16, 2010

Outside Summer Fun



While we didn't really get to take a family trip this year, we have had alot of outside fun. We have been to a friend's house at a lake in Michigan, to the pool more times than we can count, on walks, to several playgrounds, in our back yard and to my family reunion.

Both the boys LOVE LOVE LOVE the water which is fun but a little tiring on the Q-end :( He has no fear so there is alot of chasing that goes on to ensure that he doesn't drown while trying to drink the water. Isaiah has become quite an adept swimmer and enjoys anytime he can get in some kind of water. It's been so hot that we have even gotten E to go with us to the pool a couple of times...which is awesome! (you would appreciate this more if you realized how much he prefers to stay where the air is conditioned :) :) )

In looking at my pics I am a little saddened by my lack of gusto with the picture taking this summer. There are so many things and places I didn't get on camera :( Sigh. I guess you will just have to enjoy what I did remember to capture.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to make a little slideshow of some fun times outside...

No comments: