Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shocking NEWS!


I believe this will be a test to see who actually reads our blog (that I have worked so diligently at trying to master). We are expecting a fourth member to the Chandler family!! What you ask? You're expecting what? Yes, we know and yes, you read correctly. Imagine how shocked you just felt at that news, double it, add a few tears (not really happy ones initially on my end) and that's how we felt...so you are not alone. It is an amazing thing, just a little unexpected and not quite what I had planned. Yes, I did say "I." Apparently God did not think my plan was a good one and decided to show us what His perfect plan really was. We are now dealing (happily) and Isaiah is over the moon. The story of how he reacted to the news is quite a brilliant one (but lengthy). A short synopsis would be that he ran screaming down the sidewalk outside (a good scream), came back in, bear hugged both Eric and I and then clasping his hands as though he was praying stated, "Thank you mom, thank you Dad, thank you God, I thought this would never happen!" I have included a pic of the "happy I'm a big brother" face....Stay tuned for updates...

2 comments:

Deeb said...

Congratulations!!!! Yeasssssssssssssssssssssss! :) I know the feeling of tears that soon turn to joy as we adjust to the change. I just keep saying, it'll be alright!!! :) I'm so excited for you all! Girl, girl, girl, girl. :)

Erin said...

ha ha, great story, and congrats! hope everything goes well! oh, and i'm glad you found my blog :)