Friday, September 5, 2008

I Have Failed

So, getting increasingly frustrated with this whole blogging adventure. I find I have more to say (and show) the world than I can seem to get on the page for everyone to enjoy. I cannot seem to figure out ANYTHING and when I finally think I have gotten smarter, the computer shows me I haven't. God bless Chris (cousin) and I really do mean God bless; for her unconditional help and for not laughing at my helplessness (well, at least I don't think she is laughing but I guess I can't hear her since we are only communicating via email). I do think I would be able to tell in her writing intonation though and she only sounds as though she feels incredibly sorry for me... I just want someone to tell the computer programs that I only desire to share my stories with the world and those who love me (or at least want to know about the lives of the Chandler's). I have so much to say about soccer, toothlessness, a new dog, etc. I guess the world will have to wait until Chris can help me figure out yet another problem.....

No comments: