Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Boys

Quinn is now 2 months old. I realized I have so many cute pics that I just didn't know what to pick so I decided on a slideshow instead. He now has a double chin (check it out!!!) which is pretty exciting since we have long, skinny babes and don't get to see many rolls! He now weighs 11lbs 12 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long.

Life is getting a little bit more normal, at least our "new normal." Isaiah does struggle some with the fact that we can't drop everything and pay attention to him at every moment. I trust this will pass and we do make conscious efforts to spend one on one time with him.

At about 6 1/2-7 weeks, Quinn started to smile and talks constantly. Neither Eric nor I remember Isaiah smiling and talking so much so this phase is fun and makes me laugh. Quinn smiles when you talk to him, he will sit and talk to himself, smiling, in his bouncy seat. If this is any indication what his personality will be like, I think we are in for a ride this time! So fun!

5 comments:

Erin said...

such beautiful boys :) i hope you're getting more sleep these days! (or nights, i suppose).

The Daniels 6 said...

thanks for sharing! What beautiful kiddos!

spiderwart said...

So sweet!

The Brown's said...

I am so glad that he is sleeping better giving you some time to rest! He is so beautiful Karen, both of them :) Take care, miss you!

Jen Myers said...

beatiful boys!!! hard to believe our little guy will be here in three months!! :)