Sunday, August 9, 2009

Small Group Madness


I know I have randomly mentioned our small group numerous times throughout my blog. Well, I finally remembered to bring my camera and can document these amazing people!

Through the summer we don't meet regularly but we do try to get together every month or so to keep connected. We decided on a cookout, hosted by Mike on his large, rambling, beautiful "farm." Acres of woods, trails, a pond and unending fun for the kids. We also have some pretty fabulous, unbelievable cooks in our group so occasions that call for food are wonderful things. :)

We spent the evening eating, talking, eating (yes more), some fishing and lots of young kids playing soccer and building forts and teenagers texting. I also decided to include a picture of the "jeep-transport-thingy" that sent me into labor during our last small group get together at Mike's! It isn't actually the same one...he traded the original one for several smaller ones that he is restoring but it is close enough to get the general idea. My joke was that after sending me into labor the last time, I didn't figure there was much that could top that kind of excitement!

Anyway, there are a ton of pics here but I didn't want to leave anyone or anything out so bear with the slideshow!

No comments: