Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Indy- Part III


So remember in Part II how I said I was going to attempt to "post as we go"? Yeah. That didn't really work although I believe I gave it a good faith effort :)

Anyway, the last part of our trip was to Carribean Cove, an indoor water park at the Holiday Inn in Indy....10 mintues from Tom & Dori's house. It's a similar idea to Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge only smaller. (we have 2 young kids who didn't know the difference :) ) Isaiah was living large and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Quinn and I enjoyed ourselves although he wore out earlier than I thought he would on the whole water thing. E...well he pretty much sat and watched. I would say he didn't like it but sometimes he likes kicking back so I guess you'd have to ask him what he thought about our time there. The boys also enjoyed our time in the hotel room...wrestling, playing DS and Q spent an inordinate amount of time playing with paper plates and plastic cups. Who knew?




Q thinking he's big....



Getting ready to go swimming...Q kept wanting to take pics,saying "cheese"

Me and Q on the lazy river while Izzy went down the body tubes over and over and over...



1 comment:

Deeb said...

Those places are awesome! :) We went to a place like that last Christmas with the Daniels Family. It was so much fun for the kids! :)