Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our Family Trip to Indy

We decided to take a short family trip to Indy to take advantage of E and Izzy being on Spring break (some of us still had to work but took a day off :( ). I thought I would try and post as we go....we'll see how that goes! So our first day was staying at our friends, Tom & Dori's home and the Indy Zoo! Unfortunately, Dori was out of town the whole weekend and we missed seeing her...but Tom was a gracious host. Here are some pics from yesterday afternoon... petting sharks, E's fave animal (bats :) ), Izzy racing a cheetah and some random ones...








2 comments:

Tom and Dori said...

I'm so bummed that I was gone while you guys were in town! Looks like everyone had a great weekend. Miss you guys!

The Chandler's said...

We were bummed too! I did pay hommage to you though :)