Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things I am Thankful for...

Things I am thankful for this year...

- an unexpected baby to enlarge our family
- the ability to wrap my brain around the fact that there will be another child!
- God and my continually growing faith
- yoga (actually E should be thankful for this one but I suppose it works both ways :) )
- E's Christmas break is almost here and that means I have made it through another semester of full-time school
- iced lattes (except during pregnancy which have only served to make me sick...)
- watching Isaiah grow and learn at amazing rates
- an awesome family reunion this summer that brought back crazy childhood memories
- health for my husband and my child and myself
- my large, extended family
- trip to California
- a job I have loved (even though it will be ending soon)
- family movie nights
- Bones, Ugly Betty, The Office
- a warm house and cars that run
- my attempts at blogging
- friends, especially the unexepected ones!!!

No comments: