Friday, November 21, 2008

It's What???

Okay, so I added this after the fact after several friends told me I should... (and should feel no guilt about it). For all those that want to see the proof, here it is. If you don't, close your eyes and scroll to the next pic!


It's a BOY! Eric pumped his fists in the air during the ultrasound and then stated he was done, he didn't need to see any more. I knew he wanted a boy but had no idea it would cause that kind of relief. The ultrasound lady got quite a laugh! I, on the other hand, while thinking I would prefer a male, was so relieved to hear it was ONLY ONE that I no longer cared by the time we got to the sex.


We went home, made Isaiah wait to know if he was having a brother or sister. We then showed him the disc of the ultrasound the nurse made him and he was ecstatic he was having a brother, thus setting off a dancing competition when Eric joined in. It was quite funny, but at least they are happy! :) Thought about attaching picture to prove to one and all the sex but thought better of it and just attached the typical profile....

2 comments:

Karen Miller said...

Congrats! I'm glad it makes the family so happy! And I'm also glad for you it's only ONE!!

Unknown said...

eric texted me soon after and told me it was a boy...and that now he is glad that he doesn't have to go out and buy a gun....i am the same way....if i have a girl, it better be after having at least two boys first!!