Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Little Swimmers

Swimming season is upon us and Isaiah is taking lessons for the third summer. Quinn is also taking lessons and I am SO excited! We started this past Monday and will go three days a week for two weeks. It's been a crazy week so far since (without realizing it) I also signed Isaiah up for tennis camp which is also this week every day for 1 1/2 hours (Blog on tennis will come later...). Anyway, besides all the chaos my overscheduling has caused they are both doing well so far.
Its crazy...I take Quinn under water (dunking) and he actually swims from the instructor to me. They say its the best time for kids to learn and other than the occasional swallowing too much water, Quinn is awesome and LOVES it. It was a little scary for me at first since it seems a little crazy to be dunking your baby. The weirdest thing is he naturally kicks and moves his arms along with holding his breath and closing his eyes to come to the surface. So much fun!!!!!























2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Where do you take Quinn for the "lessons?" I want to take Tyler somewhere...

Deeb said...

COOL!