Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goshen 1st Fridays


For those who do not live around here...Goshen businesses started this thing called First Fridays of Goshen. The first friday of every month, the small businesses in downtown Goshen have specials, there is live music, random clowns walking around, and different months have special events. For September it was a Fashion Show which included a Yoga Demonstration. I was involved in the yoga demo which happened while the fashion show was going on. Yes, sounds strange but received very good feedback. :) In the top pic you can see one of the little girls who were part of the show and absolutely stole the show!

Anyway, we (this includes my Yoga instructor Kara, myself and 4 other ladies) did a quick 10 minute group demo before the show started. When the show started we then paired off and all 6 of us took turns doing sequences with a partner. This said, I was hoping that my son or husband would be able to get some good pictures of the group of us flowing in poses but alas...my second son decided to be fussy, Eric had to "step out" and the camera was then manned by Isaiah.

Now I do not say this with fear. Isaiah enjoys taking pictures and usually does a pretty good job. In defense of him, I guess no one really told him to take pics of the group so they were mainly of me (God love him) and many were of my rear end since that happened to be where he chose to stand in relation to the stage.

That said here are a couple.

2 comments:

spiderwart said...

wow! You are really flexible!!! I am in awe! I haven't done yoga since I was pregnant. I guess I should get back into it before I lose it all!

Deeb said...

That is really funny! I'm sorry but I'm laughing! :)