Monday, September 14, 2009

Me & My Babe

(...Or at least one of them :) )

I find that since I am the one who loves to take pics in our family (much to E's dismay at times), I am often not in the pictures. This isn't a huge problem except then it often appears as though I wasn't even there. During special events, I do want to remember being there...if for no other reason than to document it for posterity. :)
Anyway, here are a couple that Isaiah took on a random day doing random stuff and I think they're pretty cute.

1 comment:

spiderwart said...

It's the same way at our house! I have become pretty adept at holding the camera in one hand and pointing it at myself and Luke so that I am also included in the events.

This has always been an issue. At our wedding the photographer took a few of us leaving, excapt he only got Greg leaving. It looks as though he ran off without me! Thank goodness my mom-in-law managed to get a few with me leaving as well!

I always love to look at pics of my mom holding me when I was a baby, she looks so young and happy and beautiful. I don't think I look as young and beautiful as she did (she was only 22 and I am 30 this year...shhhh!) but I'll just pretend that it's due to perspective. She is still a very beautiful woman. Maybe someday my kids will look at pics of me with them as babies and think the same thing... that even their mother was once young! I think you definitely look like a beautiful young momma in those pics!