Monday, November 9, 2009

Dedication

Sunday we had Quinn dedicated at church. The entire family came to be a part of it. That's really the complete story very shortened.

I write this because after the weekend and in different comments made by a friend of mine...I realize how very, very blessed we are. My entire family came (with the exception of Kristin who is in college and had to stay there). My parents, every sibling, their spouse/significant other and their children. How awesome is that?! How amazing is it that they all made time this weekend to drive 2 1/2 hours to watch our baby be dedicated in a 15 minute ceremony?! While I am pretty sure I did not adequately express my gratitude or thankfulness for their time spent with us, I'm not sure there are words that would encompass the blessing I felt. I do have a wonderfully, fabulously unique and amazing family. I love you all...dad, mom, Seth, Joy, Chloe, Scott, Paula, Leegan, Brent, Bridget, Kristin (we missed you) and Megan!

No comments: