Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Troyer Family Weekend


So more on this past weekend...dad, mom, Megan and my niece Leegan came up early on Saturday, caught Isaiah's bball game and then spent the day helping us "fix" things. I know I have paid tribute to my wonderfully handy father in the past and again, THANK YOU DAD! Several projects were completed, mom raked some leaves and Megan kept both Isaiah and Leegan quite occupied in leaf piles. We could not have asked for better weather...it was absolutely beautiful!

Brent and Bridget came up later that evening and spent the night. Seth, Joy, Chloe, Paula and Scott all met us at church the next morning to be a part of Quinn's dedication. After church we all went out to lunch...while quite yummy, it took about 1 hour to get ORDER our food, another hour to actually get it and pay for it. Not the best experience but we were together as a family so...

Some stuck around for the afternoon and evening just talking and spending time together. I know I said it in my previous blog but I'm so truly grateful to have the amazing family that I do. Sometimes it is hard to find words to express it and I'm sure I don't say it enough to the people who need to hear it. I guess that's probably true for many of us. I do love all of you and am soooo thankful that you all chose to spend your time with us this weekend! To top it all off...when everyone left and I went upstairs, I realized that mom had cleaned up everyone's bedding, put things back in order and did the dishes! I have no idea when she found time to do this but I loved it! YOU ROCK! :)

No comments: