Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 1/2 weeks to go!

Okay, 3 1/2 weeks if I am lucky, 4 1/2 if I am really UN-lucky! I am now going to the dr every week, had my appt yesterday morning and I am dilated 1 cm. Yeah for me! Yes, I do realize this means very little in the scheme of things but I am already farther along than when I went into labor with Isaiah and had to be sent home since I hadn't dilated at all! That means things are moving!

I am feeling okay other than incredibly and perpetually tired with no energy. It is a little frustrating to have all these things I want to do and I jsut can't seem to find the energy to get off the couch to do them. I am uncomfortable and feel as large as a lumberjack but I also know this is to be expected...it's amazing how the simple act of bending over can leave me breathless for a minute or so.

We have started to talk a little more to Isaiah about what to expect and he seems extremely worried about possibly "missing" it. I have tried to explain that he is more likely to be incredibly bored waiting for it to come than to actually miss it but he continues to worry. I assume this is natural and hopefully we find the right words and actions to do and say to alleviate his worries. Anyone with suggestions, please feel free!

No comments: