Monday, March 30, 2009

Newest Update

Had a dr. appt today and I am 2.5 cm dilated and my cervix is soft! Yeah, things are moving!

I had a little nesting moment again today and painted the trim in the baby room along with a complete cleaning of the room (and the upstairs) so I am feeling more like everything is ready! The other day I found a very cheap area rug (must love cheap) that matches the room and much to my surprise I checked the mail today and found a little package from mom just for me. It contained...the dresser scarf! This is the last item in things that were made for the baby room (okay that I had planned to make but things went differently...GOD BLESS YOU MOTHER!). Isaiah didn't quite understand when I shouted "Your grandma ROCKS!" as I opened the package and then was even more dismayed when he saw it was "just a green thing." I, on the other hand was obviously excited. Anyway, the room is finally and utterly complete. Awesome.

1 comment:

spiderwart said...

Congrats on having the room finished! Mother's do rock!

Videos... when you add a new post on the same screen where you type and add pictures there is a little icon right next to the one that lets you add pictures that allows you to add videos. The only trouble I have had uploading videos is that sometimes they take too long or are too big. For my camera's video quality the most I can upload is about 45 seconds, so I usually try to only do 30 seconds or less. Sometimes that means I have to edit my videos pretty tight to get everything in, or upload a video in pieces if it's too long and I don't want to leave any of it out. I haven't figured out how to do slide shows yet so let me know how that works. (-: