Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Done!

Well...okay....almost. We spent the weekend in Ohio with E working and me making baby room things with mom. To clarify, I made ONE curtain, she made the table cover and is currently working on the other curtain and a dresser scarf. My intention was to do the curtains and the scarf but we ran out of time (you know, pedicures were calling...) and the curtain took a little longer than I thought it would. BUT, the one that is finished and hanging is beautiful and professional :) :). Mom suggested we put backing on it to make the finished product look nicer and it turned out just how I wanted. So here's a little pic of the "basically done baby room." Just don't mind the paint can/supplies in the corner and the box standing by the wall...it's enough to at least envision the completed project. Thanks mom!