Friday, March 20, 2009

Dog Gross-ness

I am sitting in my clean house, with candles lit all around and taking some time out to blog and catch up. What a perfect evening you are thinking...

This silence is broken only by the sound of the dog attempting to hack something up and out. I keep thinking it will end and then I envision dog vomit all over my freshly swept and mopped floor. Worse yet will be that he decides to up-chuck this "lodgement" on the freshly vacuumed carpet where it soaks in and I will have to scrub. Disgusting. Why do we have a dog? Where is Eric when the dog is making horrible noises?

1 comment:

LISA LYNNE said...

Oh that all too familiar sound. They ALWAYS throw up on the carpet where it is the most difficult to clean up. It's so frustrating, and all too routine for me at this stage in my life.