Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pedicures!!!!!

We had our first ladies-of-the-family pedicure day! Grandpa graciously agreed to watch the three grandkids until the dads got home from work and bball so the ladies could run off. Several experienced their very first pedicures (and MOM went with us!) and I think they enjoyed them. That said, I can also say that I don't think I convinced those newbies that pedicures should be a regular event! (I know, I know, what is wrong with them???) Everyone's toes look wonderful and I am now ready to givebirth wherever and whenever with my fabulous toes! We enjoyed the pampering, went to Panera for snacks and specialty drinks afterward and enjoyed some time without kids or men. This "girl time" is a relatively new thing for us and I do hope we continue it.

3 comments:

Deeb said...

Awesome!! :) Sarah T said she saw you guys at the Panera Bread, I was like really?! Glad you had a good time!

The Daniels 6 said...

how much fun was that?!?!!? How cool. You look so cute, Karen! :)

The Chandler's said...

Too bad I don't feel cute! It always seems to look better on someone else, ya know?!?!